Oat, Banana & Raisin Fingers
- Mash the banana in a small rectangle / square dish.
- Add the oats, milk and raisins to the banana and mix well.
- Flatten down with a spoon so that the mixture is about 1cm deep.
- Microwave on high for 2.5 minutes.
- Use a knife to cut into six finger shaped pieces but leave in dish to cool.
- Once cooled use a spatula or knife to take out of the dish and serve.
- Any left over can be refrigerated for a quick breakfast the next day.
* You could also add other fruit, such as blueberries, blackberries, raspberries etc.